- 2 cups self-rising Keisler’s Mill cornmeal mix (see below)**
- 2 cups buttermilk ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 (1/4 oz.) envelope rapid rise yeast
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup crumbled feta or goat cheese 1 cup coarsely
- chopped black olives
- ¾ cup tomatoes, coarsely diced
- ½ pound cooked and crumbled sausage
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Heat a well-greased 12 inch cast iron skillet in oven 5 minutes. Stir together cornmeal mix, and next 6 ingredients just until moistened; pour into hot skillet. Sprinkle with cheese, olives, tomatoes, and rosemary. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
**2 cups Keisler’s Mill cornmeal, 6 tablespoons flour, 2 tablespoons baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt equals 2 cups cornmeal mix.